SAAN Ship Management stresses the importance of Health, Safety, Quality and Environment in every one of its functional aspects.
It is the Company's Policy to continuously promote a Safe & Pollution free operating environment and to implement all aspects of the International Safety Management (ISM) Code by operating a Safety Management System (SMS) in accordance with the provisions of the ISM Code of IMO.
Our management, operational and any other business activity always give priority to:
- safety of life at sea
- the health and safety of all of our employees
- minimization of potential risks
- minimization and prevention of any accidents or other incidents
- minimization of work stress and other personal illnesses of our employees
- minimization of our corporate activities’ environmental footprint
- safety of property